HELP MAKE IT A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS for the kids at Children's Hospital
Latitudes Travel will donate a donate a toy to Children's Hospital for every vacation booked in the month of November
We hope that you will join us this year to help brighten the days of kid's who won't be able to go home for the holidays because they have to stay at Children's Hospital. We chose Children's Hospital because the families of our staff have been directly impacted by Children's Hospitals and we personally know the difference they make in a child's life. We know first hand what your acts of kindness can cheer up a sick child.
Donated toys and other items help comfort kids and ease their fear and anxiety. Imagine when a child wakes up after surgery with a new stuffed animal by their side. Treatment milestones and birthdays spent in the hospital are made special with a kid-friendly surprise. And of course during those times when they have to spend holidays like Christmas in the hospital.
The patients at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin rely on the generosity of a giving community to brighten a hospital stay. Your donation of new, unused items, are important in creating a comfortable and healing environment.
Together, we can make a big difference to the kids at the hospitals and clinics of Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
HOW TO DONATE
Book a vacation with Latitudes Travel before December 1, 2017 and we will donate a toy valued at $20.
Not ready to book a vacation yet, but still want to help?
- Drop off a new toy unwrapped or a monetary donation at our office.
- Get together with your family and friends, purchase new toys and/or collect cash donations and we'll stop by and pick them up.
- Call us to make a monetary donation and we'll go shopping for you.
- Order a toy from an on-line store and have it shipped directly to Latitudes Travel.
- Send your donation to our office: 28814 Stone Ridge Ct. Waterford, WI 53185
**See guidelines and wishlist for what to donate**
Please share our toy drive
TOY DONATION GUIDELINES
- All items must be new
- Items may not contain Latex
- Stuffed animals and dolls must be no larger than 18” and safe for all ages (no vending machine toys)
- Toys or games with religious or violent themes are not accepted
- If a donations requires batteries in order to operate, please include as part of your gift
- Please do not wrap gifts
For more information, if you have questions or want to make a donation, please call Latitudes Travel at (414) 433-4873
Children's Hospital Donation Wish List
ART & CRAFT SUPPLIES
- Velvet art posters
- Sun catchers
- Foam shapes
- Water color paint
- Bead kits for all skill levels
- Craft kits (all items included)
- Colored pencils
- Model Magic
- Sticker kits
- Mosaic kits
- Stretched canvas boards
- Glitter glue
- Glue sticks
OTHER IDEAS & ITEMS
- Head phones
- Gift cards in $5-$15 denominations to: Target,
- Amazon, Wal-Mart, etc
- New or gentle used books
- Onesies and one piece
- sleep wear
- Underwear (2T-adult)
- T-shirt/ sweatpants (all sizesadult)
- Fun Band-Aids (latex free)
- Wrist rattles
- Vibrating crib soothers
- Infant bouncers
TODDLERS & PRE-SCHOOLERS
- Dolls representing all ethnic backgrounds
- Sturdy toys with one or few pieces
- Light-up musical toys
- Small bubbles
SCHOOL-AGED & TEENS
- Lego kits
- Playing cards
- Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars
- Puzzles (less than 500 pieces)
- Action hero figures
- Small, over-the-door basketball hoops
- Nail polish
- Anything Packer, Brewer, Bucks, Badgers, or
- Marquette related
- Adult coloring books
For more information or to make a donation, please call Latitudes Travel at (414) 433-4873