Travel Help - Tips - Links!
You have come to the right place... This page has all the travel tips, tricks and important information you should need, all in one easy to navigate place.
Of course you can always call and agent at Latitudes travel but if you prefer to do it your self or simply have a questions and you are to shy to ask below is great information about a variety of topics. We have also included a number of great links to other sources that we use and recommend to get the latest and most accurate information about important topics like, passport, travel safety & warnings and air[post & Airline statuses.
If after you've looked around and you can't seem to find exactly what you need please send us email, or submit your questions using the form at the bottom of the page and we will do our best to get you an answer quickly. You can also contact us anytime at (414) 433-4873 toll-free (855) 433-4870 to get answers too.
Helpful Travel Checklists and Planners
We can all use a little reminder or help when planning a vacation. here are some links to Latitudes Staff members favorite checklists
- Vacation Planning Check Sheet
- Pack This Check Sheet
- Cruise Ship Mobility Accessibility Scorecard
- Cruise Ship Accessibility Scorecard for Visually Impaired
- Cruise Ship Accessibility Scorecard for Hearing Impaired
- Acceptable Identification at the Checkpoint
- Liquid Rules: 3-1-1 for Carry-ons
- Permitted and Prohibited Items...
"Can I Bring My...?"
- Traveling with Food or Gifts
- General Information - The TSA / What they do.
(All Links take you to State Department's Official Web-site)
- General Information - State Department
- The Passport Card - The U.S. Passport Card can be used to enter the United States from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land border crossings or sea ports-of-entry and is more convenient and less expensive than a passport book. The passport card cannot be used for international travel by Air or Cruise Ship
- Applying for a U.S. Passport from Outside the United States
- Find out about processing times
- Find out about passport fees
- Need a Passport in a Hurry? Learn how to Expedite your application
- Already applied? Check the status of your application
- Rush My Passport - RushMyPassport.com is registered, but not affiliated, with the US Government.
They charge an additional fee to expedite your passport in 1-12 days depending upon the service you choose.
Airports & Flight Status Information
A Great Free web-based service is Flight Stats. Great info, cool maps plus great information about airports and more http://www.flightstats.com
Safe Travel Tips
Travel Warnings from US State Department
Travel Warnings are issued when long-term, protracted conditions that make a country dangerous or unstable lead the State Department to recommend that Americans avoid or consider the risk of travel to that country. A Travel Warning is also issued when the U.S. Government's ability to assist American citizens is constrained due to the closure of an embassy or consulate or because of a reduction of it's staff.
Click Here Now to get a list of the latest Travel Warning issued by the State Department (opens a new window )