As we plan your vacation , book your vacation, and even as the day of your departure approaches, we want you to know that we are here for you and want to help you be prepared for unexpected travel problems you may encounter so you can make the most of your travels and have the best travel experience possible. Many time things happen that are complete our of our control and yours as well, flight delays or cancellations . an unexpected illness or injury can give travelers more memories than they bargained for. These and many other issues can and do happen it’s Life.. When it comes to common travel problems before and during your vacation, travel insurance can help ease the impact of “Life Happening”. It is for this reason you will be offered Travel Insurance by Latitudes Travel agents.
Below are some reminders as to why we recommend you purchase travel insurance. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask your agent. There are many options when it comes to purchasing travel insurance including the most popular policies that include Cancel For Any Reason protection.
Reasons Why You Should Buy Travel Insurance
- To Protect you hard earn money and investment.
- Because you could get sick, injured or worse while on vacation. Most people don’t realize that their health care plans do not cover you outside the United States.
- In Case you have to cancel your trip or return home early due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an unexpected illness in the family, involuntary job loss or the financial default of your airline, cruise line or tour operator.
- Your luggage may become lost, delayed or damaged, forcing you to purchase necessary essentials, or prescription medications.
- You may run into delays that could cause you to miss a portion of your trip or cruise, or in some cases are delayed coming home due to bad weather back at home.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad.
If you choose not to purchase travel insurance we need the form below fill out for you and anyone who is traveling with you that is refusing the offer to purchase travel insurance.