Palace Resorts Wellness Program
Palace Resorts, a company that sets the standard in five-star, all-inclusive resort accommodations, is pleased to announce the launch of a new wellness concept available exclusively at the brand’s signature property, Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort. The health conscious program is available to guests who book any of the recently renovated Resort’s 19 “Palace Wellness Suites.”
Catering to discerning travelers seeking a balanced vacation experience, Palace Wellness Suites promote clean eating, physical and mental well-being, and physical fitness. Doubling as a swim-up suite, Palace Wellness Suites are located in the Sunrise section of the property and feature direct access to a private pool via each of the rooms’ expansive terrace.
In addition to the property’s two state-of-the-art gymnasiums and stellar lineup of fitness activities including yoga, CrossFit-style classes, traditional spinning and Pilates, Palace Wellness Suites guests can also participate in aqua spinning with a private instructor in the private pool. Each aqua-spinning bicycle offers a stimulating alternative to traditional bicycling, utilizing the water’s natural resistance for a totally engaging cardiovascular workout.
If that wasn’t enough they add to CHI beauty amenities, soothing aromatherapy and room diffusers, herbal teas and premium coffees via personal Lavazza machines, dawn-simulating alarm clocks, a luxurious pillow menu, and hydrotherapy salts and natural soaps for use in each suite’s whirlpool tub, guests of Palace Wellness Suites can enjoy a fully stocked minibar featuring an assortment of thirst quenching and vitamin rich beverages and natural juices.
Additionally, fitness enthusiasts need not worry about packing their workout gear as every room features an “Awe Sports Kit,” complete with a yoga mat, jump rope and dumbbells. Guests will also be privy to a robust menu of heart-healthy and gluten-free meals, available 24 hours a day via complimentary 24-hour room service.
Palace Resorts A All-Inclusive Wellness Leader
“Wellness programs and health-conscious offerings have evolved from a niche subcategory to the new standard. As Palace Resorts is continually seeking to redefine what an all-inclusive can and should offer, we believe our new ‘Palace Wellness Suites’ will surpass expectations and is in line with our guest-centric approach to business,” said Gibran Chapur, executive vice president for Palace Resorts. “With unprecedented amenities, world-class service and top tier entertainment, Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort has cemented its place as a leader of innovation in the market. We believe launching this program at our signature property will showcase yet another level of the awe-inspiring possibilities that keep guests coming back to Palace Resorts.”
Upgrades at the Moon Palace
Continually striving to heighten the awe-inclusive experience, Moon Palace recently completed a $22 million renovation of the Nizuc section, which includes 120 newly renovated guest rooms, the main lobby, swimming pool, food and beverage outlets, gymnasium, beauty salon, and Tortugas Ballroom.
Envisioned by Francois Frossard, one of the most cutting-edge nightclub designers in the United States, Nizuc’s new lobby offers a totally unique and ambitious concept of modern minimal glamour. Ideal for a variety of guests ranging from families to couples, the newly enhanced section now features an authentic English bar known simply as, “The Pub,” a brand new mini-golf course and expansive kids club dubbed, “The Playroom.”
Totaling almost $100 million, Moon Palace’s enhancement project began in 2012 with the successful renovation of the property’s Sunrise section and the creation of exciting new amenities and attractions including a FlowRider® Double wave simulator, the resort’s nightclub, Noir, a dolphinarium, Wired Teen Lounge, refreshed meeting spaces, restaurant upgrades and more.
Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort continues to elevate the all-inclusive concept and offer guests an unforgettable vacation experience by combining world-class hospitality and top-rated live entertainment with exceptional amenities and attractions. Located on Cancun’s tranquil south shore and nestled between 123 acres of tropical foliage and secluded white sand beach, Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort offers guests more than 2,400 ocean- and garden-view accommodations or golf villa suites.
Multiple pools are complemented by two children’s pools, one golf club pool and four swim-up bars. Additional on-site adventures range from a water sports marina for sporting activities to a world-class spa, and fully equipped fitness center.
Guests who book a stay of five nights or more are privy to the most valuable vacation promotion on record: a $1,500 resort credit, which can be used on spa and beauty salon treatments, golf outings, romantic dinners, wedding packages, and off-site excursions and tours. All-inclusive accommodations for Palace Wellness Suites start at $284 per person, per night, based on double occupancy.
To reserve your Palace Resorts stay or get more information… Email a Latitudes Concierge Agent call us at (414) 433-4873 or try our new text messaging system and reach an agent by texting “Latitudes” to 72727
Moon Palace Resort Details
- The Moon Palace of Cancun is a distance of 5 miles from the Cancun International Airport on the beautiful south shore in between 123 acres of a tropical oasis and a tranquil white sandy beach; making it a splendid vacation located for Cancun Mexico.
- The Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort room accommodation is divided into 3 sections, Nizuc, Sunrise and Grand offering 2,457 luxurious rooms with either ocean or garden views.
- The Moon Palace Resort’s opulence and exotic surroundings combined with its array of endless activities, superb amenities and quality service creates the ideal atmosphere to experience that special family vacation in Cancun Mexico.
- With nearly 2000 feet of secluded white sandy beach this resort makes for the perfect place to enjoy a day of relaxation or an active one of partaking in an array of non-motorized water sports.
- Enjoy an exciting variety of cuisine options from the Moon Palace Resort’s 15 restaurants and 12 bars, a truly a dining pleasure experience you will remember.
- Spend your leisure time experiencing one of the resort’s many tour choices to discover the local culture of Cancun or enjoy the variety of the daily and nightly entertainment offerings of live performances, singers, theme parties and contests.
- Enjoy an incredible assortment of leisure activities whether it is enjoying this aquatic paradise’s meandering pools, swim-up bars, and Jacuzzis, taking in the nightlife at the resort’s disco, golfing the Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course or just unwinding in the spa with a massage or hydrotherapy treatment, your options are plenty here at Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort.
MOON PALACE ALL-INCLUSIVE VACATION
Moon Palace Resort provides guests with additional services to make their vacation an enjoyable and convenient by providing the following at no additional charge and others are at an additional cost ($):
SOURCE: Palace Resort press release & TravelPulse.com
Photos courtesy of Palace resorts