Women Only – NYC Trip
NYC Itinerary Overview
Are You Ready Ladies ?
We will be leaving Milwaukee early Friday morning and arriving in New York with the day ahead of us.
You’ll have access to a Hop On / Off Sightseeing Bus to start your New York adventure. With stops all around the city, it will be a great day in the Big Apple. Your “unofficial” tour guide Holly will have a tentative itinerary set up, but the day is yours to explore and do what you would like to do. Feel free to tag along with Holly or you can venture out on your own.
Friday afternoon we’ll meet back at our hotel to check-in and freshen up before we head out for a group diner at an iconic New York City dining experience. After dinner we’ll get on a bus for a night tour of New York City and we’ll end the evening back at the hotel. For those who want more, you can head out with plenty of nightlife still to explore or maybe you’d just rather just go for a walk and get some dessert.
On Saturday, you’ll have plenty of time to use the Sightseeing Bus again to get around to enjoy the city, shop, eat and explore all that New York has to offer. Our hotel is located within easy walking distance to many of the things you’ll want to see and experience. You may even want to hop on a subway if there is something of interest further away from the Sightseeing Bus tour loop.
Saturday night we will go to dinner together and experience one of New York’s Broadway Musical hits.
Sunday you’ll have another day to explore. You can sleep in from a late Saturday night, take in a mass a a local church or cathedral, make a visit to Central Park for a walk or carriage ride or maybe just enjoy more shopping. The day is yours until we meet back at the hotel in the early afternoon to catch our transfer to the airport and say good bye to NYC and head back to MKE !
This Trip Includes:
- Round trip airfare from Milwaukee
- Round trip airport / hotel transfers
- Two Nights Hotel Accommodations
( Double Occupancy )
- 2 Day Hop On/Off City Tour Bus pass
- Dinner Friday & Saturday Night
( Drinks Not Included )
- A Broadway Musical Show Ticket
(Show to be Determined)
- Free time for Shopping and
Exploring on your own
- 9/11 Memorial Tickets
- Statue of Liberty
- Top of the Rock Tour
- Empire State Building
- These items are not included and my conflict with other sightseeing that the tour leader may be escorting or that may be included in the package
Trip Costs & Payment Details ( Includes Taxes & Fees )
- $950 per person based on Double Occupancy
- Triple Occupancy $900 per person
- Quad Occupancy $850 per person
- Single Occupancy $1300
- Add Trip Insurance for as low as $40
- There are a limited number of seats available for this tour.
Seats are filled on a first come basis.
- Reserve you spot today with a $50 non-refundable deposit.
- Additional Minimum payments per person are due on the following schedule ( this schedule is based on a Double occupancy room and may vary slightly for other room combinations.
- March 1st – $300
- May 1st – $300
- Final Payment of $300, plus the additional for any options you have selected due July 1st.
- Additional Payments can be made at anytime without penalty.
- Cancelling your reservation will result in a penalty as describe below in our cancellation policy**
For information Contact Latitudes Travel (414) 433-4873 www.LatitudesWI.com or use the contact form below to get more information and have a Latitudes Travel Consultant contact you.
Save Your Spot – Pay Your Deposit Today
- Cancel prior to March 1st, All payments returned less the $50 non-refundable deposit
- Cancel between March 1st and May 1st, ticketed airfare credit will be returned plus access payments less a $75 fee.
- Cancel between May 1st and June 1st, ticketed airfare credit will be returned plus access payments less a $100 fee.
- For cancellations made after July 1st 2014, only ticketed airfare credit will be returned.