Mexico Over-Water Bungalow News
Good News, Bad News report on the progress that is taking place with the Over-Water Bungalow rooms being constructed in the Caribbean and Mexico…
Bad news – Short and not so sweet… No news from Sandals, It appears it is going to be a while before Jamaica has Over-Water Bungalows.
Mexico’s first Over-Water bungalow room construction continues strong
The construction is going well and, although we haven’t seen it personally, we have heard that one room is actually nearly completion and will be used to show agents, and to start working on marketing materials…
The Karisma Brand of resorts and specifically the El Dorado Maroma Beach is working hard on their first phase of Over-water rooms,. There will be a total of 28 in this phase and a new over water bar/restaurant as well. With a total of over 50 Over-Water Bungalow Rooms, these will be the first in Mexico and anywhere in the Caribbean region.
We have been told that with the current construction schedule, hope to have them available starting in June.
Now for the best part… NEW CONSTRUCTION PICTURES, taken the beginning of December… Click on any of them to Enlarge them.
How to be one of the First to Stay in Mexico’s First Over-Water Bungalows
We, of course, can not make any guarantees on booking these rooms, but what we can do is help you have a plan and all your ducks in a row to have the best chance to snatch these rooms up from those less prepared. Here is our recommendations to let us help you get these amazing Over-Water Bungalow rooms…
- If you aren’t already on our email and/or text message lists, get on them to get all the updates as soon as we know.
- Click here to Join the Over-Water Bungalow Mailing list
- To join the Text Notification List
- Send text to our special short code number ” 72727
- in the Message are type type word ” Bungalow “
- If you are on the list, call one of Latitude’s Concierge agents and get a plan together including:
- When you want to go…
- How long you want to stay
- Where you want to travel from and how…
- Preferred and back-up airports
- Preferred airline
- Flight type ( direct vs stops )
- Seat types
- Other things you need / might want for your trip
- Park and Fly Hotels
- How much you have to spend
- Yes we need to know or we can help you plan for this
- How much you have to spend
- Be ready to Act – When the time comes and the rooms become available to book, we will be working hard and fast on your behalf, and hopefully all the pre-planning we will do together will make it possible to get the approval to book from you as quick as possible. This will definitely be one of those times where hesitating will probably mean you will miss out.
Why we want to do this is so that we are ready to go for you… When they become available for booking, we can get your reservation made and held and then contact you to confirm and approve.
Doing all this costs you nothing. We do this as part of our Included Concierge Service and this gives you the best chance to be one of the first to get these rooms. Remember, there are only 28 of these rooms that will be available, so having a plan and being ready to act is going to be really important.
That being said, remember this is a 5+ Star Adults Only resort with some of the most amazing food you’ll ever have, located on what is consistently considered Mexico’s Most Exclusive Beach. Demand will be high, and we anticipate that room cost will be at or near the top of the room rates for this property, so budget and start saving accordingly.
Having a budget and plan in mind is the best way to make sure you get the travel experience you are dreaming of. This statement is true for any travel you do, but especially important for experiences like this.
A new picture just released by Karisma
Contact us today by email or call us at (414) 433-4873 and let one of our Concierge Agents help you start planning the trip of a lifetime.
We want to say thank you and express our gratitude to our good friend and fellow travel agent Carissa D. for sharing these photos with Latitudes Travel and allowing us to share them with our clients too.