If you are from the Wisconsin or have ever attended one of Wisconsin’s famous outdoor concert events like Summerfest, Country Thunder, Alpine Valley or the many other concerts and festivals across the state then you know there is just one thing wrong with them… They Don’t last long enough and eventually winter set in and the long wait until the next season begins only to me taunted and teased through the winter with concert announcements and ticket sales as you sit and freeze.
Well wait no longer you can now get you break the cycle with Carnival Cruise Live Concert Series at Sea ..It’s like a Summer Concert & Festival all rolled into one but it’s on a Cruise ship. With nearly 50 sailings throughout 2014 Carnivals Cruises Live Concert Series has musical performers and groups sure to please everyone it will make a Concert memory at Sea you will never forget.
Music fans know that you don’t go to a concert to just hear a band — you can actually feel the energy flow from all angles as they rock the house. Carnival fans know that it isn’t just a great way to travel — cruises feature massive amounts of fun all around you… practically everywhere you look. How about the best of both? A Carnival LIVE concert cruise is just the ticket!
During your cruise to The Bahamas, Mexico or the Caribbean, you’ll have the unique opportunity to see a band you love absolutely rock the ship in a theater venue. Seating is limited, but there isn’t a bad seat in the house. There’s even a VIP opportunity to meet the band for an autograph and photo, plus a seat in one of the front rows.
Cruising always sounds good… but it’s never sounded this good.
Choose a Carnival LIVE cruise and you’ll not only enjoy an unforgettable concert plus everything a Carnival cruise has to offer, but you’ll enjoy it all with your fellow fans — plenty of opportunity to meet, greet and talk rock, whether over dinner, a drink or just a sea view.
So grab your favorite t-shirt and get ready to get cruising!
To get your Carnival LIVE tickets, first choose your desired sailing date and book your cruise as usual. Then, purchase your concert tickets online. Note that you must already have your cruise booked to purchase tickets.
Tickets to the shows cost between $20 and $40 per guest (depending on the band), and VIP tickets are $100–150 per guest. As a VIP, you’ll get some of the best seats to the show, a laminated commemorative VIP pass, plus an exclusive meet-and-greet with the band… including an opportunity for a photo and autograph.
There’s no will-call line to wait in, either — tickets will be delivered to your stateroom during your cruise. Seat selections are not assigned, and seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Sound Interesting? Here is what to do do next…
1.) Check you schedule against the Cruise Schedule below
2.) Find the Artist and sailing you want to go on
3.) Contact a Latitudes Travel Agent and get your booking started.
- Contact an agent by Email
- Call us at (414) 433-4873 toll-free (855) 433-4870
- Or use the contact form below
Live Concerts at Sea – Ships
Schedule, Itinerary & Performers
Ships scheduled to hold a Live Concerts at sea include the:
- Carnival Fantasy
- Carnival Fascination
- Carnival Ecstasy
- Carnival Paradise
- Carnival Breeze
- Carnival Imagination
- Carnival Inspiration
|Cruise Date||Duration||Performer / Group|
|4-Apr-14||5 Day Bahamas||STYX|
|5-Apr-14||5 Day Bahamas||STYX|
|13-Apr-14||4 Day Bahamas||Kansas|
|14-Apr-14||5 Day Bahamas||Kansas|
|19-Apr-14||5 Day Western Caribbean||REO Speedwagon|
|21-Apr-14||4 Day Western Caribbean||REO Speedwagon|
|8-May-14||3 Day Bahamas||Foreigner|
|9-May-14||3 Day Bahamas||Foreigner|
|12-May-14||4 Day Western Caribbean||Martina McBride|
|12-May-14||5 Day Western Caribbean||Martina McBride|
|18-May-14||6 Day Western Caribbean||Kansas|
|19-May-14||4 Day Western Caribbean||Kansas|
|31-May-14||5 Day Western Caribbean||Chicago|
|2-Jun-14||4 Day Western Caribbean||Chicago|
|15-Jun-14||6 Day Western Caribbean||Jennifer Hudson|
|16-Jun-14||4 Day Western Caribbean||Jennifer Hudson|
|26-Jun-14||3 Day Bahamas||Newton-John|
|27-Jun-14||3 Day Bahamas||Newton-John|
|18-Aug-14||4 Day Western Caribbean||Gavin Degraw|
|18-Aug-14||5 Day Western Caribbean||Gavin Degraw|
|14-Sep-14||4 Day Baja Mexico||STYX|
|15-Sep-14||4 Day Baja Mexico||STYX|
|21-Sep-14||4 Day Baja Mexico||REO Speedwagon|
|21-Sep-14||4 Day Bahamas||Kansas|
|22-Sep-14||4 Day Baja Mexico||REO Speedwagon|
|22-Sep-14||5 Day Bahamas||Kansas|
|27-Sep-14||5 Day Bahamas||STYX|
|28-Sep-14||4 Day Bahamas||STYX|
|5-Oct-14||6 Day Western Caribbean||STYX|
|6-Oct-14||4 Day Western Caribbean||STYX|
|11-Oct-14||5 Day Bahamas||Trace Adkins|
|12-Oct-14||4 Day Bahamas||Trace Adkins|
|26-Oct-14||4 Day Western Caribbean||Leann Rimes|
|26-Oct-14||5 Day Western Caribbean||Leann Rimes|
|9-Nov-14||4 Day Baja Mexico||Jewel|
|10-Nov-14||4 Day Baja Mexico||Jewel|
|10-Nov-14||5 Day Bahamas||Kansas|
|13-Nov-14||3 Day Bahamas||Kansas|
|16-Nov-14||6 Day Western Caribbean||Lady Antebellum|
|17-Nov-14||4 Day Western Caribbean||Lady Antebellum|
|22-Nov-14||5 Day Bahamas||Trace Adkins|
|22-Nov-14||5 Day Bahamas||Trace Adkins|
|1-Dec-14||5 Day Western Caribbean||Daughtry|
|2-Dec-14||5 Day Western Caribbean||Daughtry|
|12-Dec-14||5 Day Bahamas||REO Speedwagon|
|14-Dec-14||4 Day Bahamas||REO Speedwagon|
|15-Dec-14||5 Day Bahamas||REO Speedwagon|
Carnival LIVE Performing Acts Information
- Before the hits started flowing, Chicago had already established a reputation for its powerful live performance. Starting in 1967, Chicago’s members exploded the conventions of what rock music could be. Early fans like Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin were impressed and took the group out on tour.
- Multi-platinum recording artist Daughtry has scored four No. 1 hits, garnered four Grammy nominations, won four American Music Awards, sold over 7.5 million albums, 17 million singles worldwide and sold out concerts around the world. Daughtry’s self-titled debut was the fastest selling rock debut in Soundscan history.
- With ten multi-platinum albums and sixteen Top 30 hits, Foreigner’s musical arsenal and exhilarating performances continue to propel sold-out tours and impressive album sales. The band behind enduring rock anthems like “Juke Box Hero,” “Cold As Ice,” “Feels Like The First Time,” “Urgent” and “Say You Will” — not to mention the worldwide #1 hit “I Want To Know What Love Is” — Foreigner continues to rock the charts more than thirty years into the game.
- Gavin DeGraw is a talent, who in just a few short years has become one of today’s premier singer-songwriters. He’s done it the old-fashioned way. On the merits of his creative abilities, perseverance and a healthy homegrown perspective, he has established himself as a magnetic voice in popular music.
- A Grammy Award-winning recording artist, Academy Award-winning actress and best-selling author, Jennifer Hudson is extraordinarily multi-talented. As a young singer from humble beginnings, Hudson sang in a small Chicago church, where week after week she brought the congregation to its feet. From there, she’s gone on to garner worldwide acclaim as an entertainer.
- Jewel is an acclaimed American singer, songwriter, actress, poet, painter, philanthropist and daughter to an Alaskan cowboy singer-songwriter. From the remote ranch of her Alaskan youth to international stardom, the three-time Grammy nominee, whether alone or fronting a band of ace musicians, has earned the respect of other well-known singer-songwriters, who not only invited her to open their shows, but mentored her in the early phases of her career.
- Kansas, once simply a garage band from Topeka, released their first album in 1974, and it contained this statement: “From the beginning, we considered ourselves and our music different and we hope we will always remain so.” In the 21st century — over 40 years later — it certainly seems likely. Little did this now-legendary rock group realize back in the early ‘70s, what seems “different” may just be ahead of its time.
- Art is a moving target. Those who do it most successfully find shades of emotion within themselves that change the texture of their work and how they feel about themselves. As a result, a real artist is ever-changing. Since its 2006 inception, Lady Antebellum had risen quickly to become country music’s most influential current group.
- LeAnn Rimes has sold more than 40 million albums, won two Grammy Awards, three Academy of Country Music Awards and 12 Billboard Music Awards. Rimes is the youngest recipient ever of a Grammy Award, and was also the first country recording artist to win in the Best New Artist category. Rimes has placed 42 singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart, 13 of which are Top 10 hits.
- Martina McBride is one of the most honored, admired and awarded women in contemporary music… but is not one to rest on her laurels. Even before there were laurels, Martina was singing country classics with father’s country band at age 7. Following a period singing with a rock group in Wichita, Kansas.
- Olivia Newton-John’s appeal seems to be timeless. Across a career spanning more than four decades, she’s remained a creative individual and humanitarian, adored by fans across the world. Across Olivia’s career, musical honors include four Grammy Awards, numerous Country Music Awards, American Music Awards, and People’s Choice awards.
- Formed in 1967 in Champaign, Illinois, REO Speedwagon is a band with a never-ending desire to give their all to their fans whenever they step onstage. In their early days, the band hopped from small gigs to even smaller gigs, hoping to get their name out. Fans quickly realized that REO Speedwagon wasn’t just your average college party band.
- Spawned from a suburban Chicago basement, Styx’s soaring power ballads transformed the arena rock landscape throughout the ‘70s and ‘80s. Today, after over a dozen studio albums, two Super Bowl appearances, and chart-topping tours with some of the biggest names in rock… there’s no end in sight for Tommy Shaw, James Young, Lawrence Gowan, Todd Sucherman, Ricky Phillips and Chuck Panozzo.
- Trace Adkins is one of Country music’s most accomplished entertainers. His trademark baritone has powered countless hits to the top of the charts and turned albums into Platinum plaques, selling over 10 million albums, cumulatively. The Grammy-nominated member of the Grand Ole Opry is also a television personality, actor and author. He is a spokesman for the Wounded Warrior Program, the American Red Cross and will soon complete his eighth USO Tour.